GHS Advisors provides consulting and government relations services to both U. S. and overseas clients. GHS Advisors offers companies reliable high quality and cost effective consulting services in national security, cyber security, energy, environmental, and related areas.
· Analyze cyber security vulnerabilities in networks
· Provide policies for cyber security solutions
· Perform risk and vulnerability analyses
· Advise on risk management
· Create approaches to marketing security solutions to the U.S. Government
· Identified and addressed security weaknesses in client networks
· Obtained favorable ruling from U.S. Department of Transportation regarding transportation of security-related devices
· Worked with the U.S. Army to set aside a $200 million security technology contract for small business
· Negotiated with major standards setting organization to significantly amend standard regarding performance of detection equipment
· Established new website section on cyber security.
· GHSA President Bruce deGrazia presented a paper at IBCon in Las Vegas regarding new cyber security infrastructure legislation.
· Bruce deGrazia was also recently named Associate Professor for Homeland Security at the University of Maryland, University College, where he teaches graduate level classes on risk management, physical security, and energy infrastructure security at UMUC.
To schedule an appointment or find out more about the services we offer, please call 703-879-8476 or send us an email.
Industry News & Events
Cyber Security Bill Fails in Senate
The Cyber Security Act of 2012 failed to reach the U.S. Senate floor. Click here to read more.
GHSA President Co-Authors Cyber Security Article
Bruce deGrazia of GHSA and Anton Hofland of 2024Sight have written an article on the importance of securing building automation systems and how various government approaches to cybersecurity can affect building owners. The article can be found here.